What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Full name, age, email address, phone number)
- University or school you attend
- Country and region where you reside
- Sexual orientation
- Free school meals
- First in family to university
- Type of school you attended (state or not)
- Email of a person who referred you to Imagen if applicable
- Number of siblings
- Your siblings ages
- Bank details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Imagen Insights with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register interest via our website to ‘work with us’ as a Brand, Agency, School, College, University, Other young person organisation, as a Consultant
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via our web-app
- Please note that third party websites/software like AWS, Discord and Survey Monkey may be used to collect responses to voluntary surveys that are filled out
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Contact us on social media
Imagen Insights may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Recommendations via social channels of common connections
How will we use your data?
Imagen Insights collects your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you regularly via email, social media, Discord and our web-app
- Encourage you to share our content
- Match you with the suitable paid work opportunities that we have on behalf of our clients
- Better understand our community
- We use bank details to pay our consultants, these are given with consent from our consultants directly to us via our web-app that is password protected, AWS secure and GDPR compliant.
If you agree, Imagen Insights may share examples of work (consultants) or case studies (clients) with our partner companies (Brands, Agencies, Prospective clients) so that they can gain a better idea of the work that is produced by Imagen Insights.
- These examples of work could be shared with Brands and Agencies, that are prospective or existing clients and/or consultants, Schools, Colleges or Universities
- Examples of work will only be shared in PDF format unless it is video content. In the case of any names of consultants or clients being included, no other personal data will be shared.
- In those cases where video content is made voluntarily, consent will always be obtained prior to Imagen Insights sharing on the Imagen Insights social media channels or web-app.
How do we store your data?
Imagen Insights securely stores your data using our AWS web-app which is password protected and GDPR compliant.
Imagen Insights will store your name, email address, phone number and any other data that has been given to us with consent unless you request us not to. If you do request for your data to be deleted we will process this and send you confirmation by email.
We will send out regular notifications to check if there have been any changes to your circumstances and therefore your information may have changed, for example, you are a consultant, have graduated and are no longer interested in our paid for work opportunities.
Imagen Insights would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Imagen Insights from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Imagen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Imagen for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Imagen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Imagen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Imagen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Imagen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Imagen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Imagen transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org